MANDARIN BAPTIST CHURCH-CHINESE SCHOOL
Pastor Chung's realization of the emergence of the Chinese community was the driving force behind the school establishment over 30 years ago. He wanted to utilize the church's resources to assist the Chinese families in the community, to preserve the Chinese tradition, and to foster a thriving Chinese culture, allowing the Chinese-American children to be equipped with bi-lingual capabilities and helping them to gain a promising future career, lessening any negative impacts due to the differences in Eastern and Western cultures.
Over the past years, with support and efforts from the pastors, the school board of directors, and the teaching staff, the school has evolved from a Saturday Chinese class of 30 students to an impressive multi-purpose educational endeavor, with a yearly attendance of about 800 children and adults. Over the years , through its educational activities, the CS has not only benefited the neighborhoods, but has also led a great number of people to know and accept Jesu s Christ as the Lord.
MANDARIN BAPTIST CHURCH-DIGITAL EDUCATION CENTER (MBC-DEC)
- In response to the call of our church missionary outreach program “Deepening into the Communities, and Embracing the World”
- In realization of Christ's spirit in serving the community, benefiting the neighborhoods, and giving back to the society
This Center is an extension of the Chinese School. While the primary objective of the School is teaching the youth Chinese, the adults and Chinese teachers are the target groups of the DEC.
- 2018-19 BVCC Open Enrollment / 浸信之聲兒童合唱團年度報名表
- 2018 Summer Camp / 夏令營
- 2018-19 Saturdays and Afterschool Program / 週六班課後班簡章
- 2018-19 Saturdays and Afterschool Registration Form / 週間班週六班報名表
- Summer Camp Registration Form / 夏令營報名表
- 2018 Chinese School Summer Camp MEDICAL INFORMATION / 夏令營學生醫療資訊表格
- 2016-17 Weekday Calendar / 週日班行事曆
- 2016-17 Saturday Program Calendar / 週六班行事曆